Website Drug Enforcement Administration
This position is located in the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Diversion Control Division (DC), Arlington, VA. This position(s) primary purpose is to provide support, assistance and counsel to the Section Chief, Pharmaceutical Investigations Section through the overall management of day-to-day office activities.
- Devises and develops detailed plans, goals and objectives for the long-range implementation and administration of Pharmaceutical Investigations Section programs.
- Provides administrative and policy direction concerning overall project priorities and objectives.
- Provides analysis of operational problems concerning all diversion control programs with attendant provision of solutions.
- Initiates and develops special projects which significantly foster diversion control efforts worldwide..
- You may be required to serve a one year supervisory or non-supervisor probationary period .
- Employment is subject to the successful completion of a background investigation, verification of qualifications, completion of onboarding forms, submission of required documents, and any other job-related
- requirements before or after appointment.
- DEA uses e-Verify, an Internet-based system, to confirm the eligibility of all newly hired employees to work in the United States.
- Drug testing designated position
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- You must be a current DEA employee on a permanent career or career conditional appointment..
Company: Drug Enforcement Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A