Website Delta Air Lines
As a Customer Service Agent , you will be central in demonstrating Delta’s commitment to our customers by making their travel experience as smooth and pleasant as possible. At Delta, our brand is critical to our continued success. As a Seasonal Customer Service Agent, you play a key part in keeping our brand strong by demonstrating strict adherence to uniform compliance, maintaining professionalism, and exhibiting a positive attitude inside and outside of work.
- Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Manage the check-in process, ensuring that customers have the proper documentation for travel.
- Use a computer to sell, print and reissue tickets.
- Tag baggage and perform lifting tasks that involve transferring baggage from scales to conveyor belts. Several other lifting tasks will involve handling items as low as floor level and as high as waist level.
- Greet customers and guide and assist them with the ticketing and baggage check-in process.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma, GED or High School Equivalency
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles
- Occasionally lift bags or items weighing between 50 and 70 pounds
- Frequently lift bags or items weighing up to and including 50 pounds
- Pass a post offer pre-employment drug test
- Pass an extensive post offer pre-employment background check, including finger printing and a criminal history record check required by federal law
Company: Delta Air Lines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A