Website U.S. Department of Defense
The Navy’s Office of the General Counsel (OGC) has over 140 locations around the world. To view Department of the Navy’s Office of the General Counsel (OGC) current attorney vacancies please go to the OGC website at: https://www.secnav.navy.mil/OGC/Pages/Attorneys.aspx. Please note that the OGC website lists all available attorney positions. All questions regarding vacancy announcements should be directed to the point of contact listed for the specific vacancy.
- You’ll have an immediate opportunity to directly serve clients assigned to you on significant matters.
- You’ll be trained in the fields you practice.
- You’ll have a clear opportunity to advance so that your skills increase, and
- You’ll enjoy a sense of satisfaction from meaningful service.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Males must be registered or exempt from Selective Service. www.sss.gov
- Must be determined suitable for federal employment.
- Must participate in the direct deposit pay program.
- May be required to successfully complete a probationary/trial period.
- See special requirements section for additional requirements.
- A secret or top secret security clearance is required. Failure to obtain and maintain the required clearance may result in the withdrawal of a position offer or removal. Show the level and termination date of your current clearance in your resume.
Company: U.S Department of Defense
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Administrative
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A