Website Department of Energy
NNSA – building careers while securing the future through engineering, science, and national security in an environment where your contributions make a difference.
- Ensures a sustainable capability to execute mission objectives now and in the future by balancing near-term operational needs and longer-term capability requirements related to recapitalization and modernization of the NNSA base infrastructure.
- Leads key aspects of enterprise acquisition strategy development regarding base infrastructure operation, maintenance and modernization.
- Leads effective long-term planning, systems analysis, and real estate services to ensure a sustainable, effective, and efficient NNSA base infrastructure to safely meet program needs.
- Directs, oversees, and evaluates overall work accomplishment of staff. Reviews projects, reports, group and individual performance for consistency with policies, regulations, technical adequacy, timeliness and effective utilization of resources.
- Provides program management direction and oversight of the maintenance, operations, and modernization efforts for NNSA base infrastructure including planning, programming, budgeting, and execution of the base infrastructure program for the National Security Enterprise.
- You may be required to complete an OF-306, “Declaration for Federal Employment” form used to (a) determine your suitability for Federal Employment and/or (b) in conducting an investigation to determine your suitability or ability to hold a security clearance.
- A mobility agreement may be required based on mission needs.
- If you are selected for this position, will be required to file this report prior to entry on duty in accordance with the Ethics of Government Act of 1978.
- An individual’s initial SES career appointment becomes final only after the individual successfully completes a one-year probationary period.
- A selectee’s appointment is contingent upon compliance with Homeland Security Presidential Directive (HSPD-12) governing personal identity.
- May be required to pass a pre-employment drug test, random testing after appointment.
- This is a career position in the SES. Unless the selectee is already a member of the SES with career status or has successfully completed an SES Candidate Development Program certified by OPM, executive qualifications must be approved by OPM before the appointment can be effected.
- If you are selected, you will be responsible for working with a DOE Executive Consultant to finalize your ECQ narrative for OPM submission.
Company: Department of Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A