Website Defense Intelligence Agency
DIA employs a variety of professionals who serve throughout the workforce to ensure successful operations. To view this position’s duties, click Vacancies to be directed to DIA’s online application system. Please make note of the position title and 6-digit Job Opening ID number to which you are interested. You can scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the announcement or click on the “Advanced Search” link and enter in the 6-digit Job Opening ID number in the “Job Opening ID” field.
- Develops impactful findings and recommendations to address exceptionally complex or sensitive audit objectives.
- Serves as an leader by providing technical guidance to audit teams, developing and mentoring others on all aspects of the audit process, to include IT auditing skillsets.
- Takes initiative to anticipate issues, resolves conflict among multiple priorities, and implements effective solutions to prevent problems that might impact timelines and deliverables.
- Demonstrates clear, concise, and organized oral and written communication skills to compose, tailor, and deliver original presentations and papers to address complex questions or issues in a way that allows a varied audience to understand the intended message and objectives.
- Demonstrated expert-level understanding of conducting financial statement audit (and/or oversight of independent public accountants perform such audits) in accordance with Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards.
- Possess a relevant professional certification to include Certified Public Accountant, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), and/or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- Experience performing audits in the DoD or Intelligence Community environments.
- Experience leading Financial Statement audits and/or Office of Inspector General teams’ oversight of independent public accountants performing financial statement audits and other statutory projects.
Company: Defense Intelligence Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Security
Job Location: Detroit, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A