Website Defense Intelligence Agency
DIA employs a variety of professionals who serve throughout the workforce to ensure successful operations. To view this position’s duties, click Vacancies to be directed to DIA’s online application system. Please make note of the position title and 6-digit Job Opening ID number to which you are interested. You can scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the announcement or click on the “Advanced Search” link and enter in the 6-digit Job Opening ID number in the “Job Opening ID” field.
- Demonstrates and maintains a thorough understanding of the organization’s mission, functions, values, and policies/procedures
- Makes insightful, well-reasoned, and timely decisions by assessing the relevance and impact to the organization.
- Experience working with/supporting cyber operations
- Experience understanding HUMINT policies
- Is flexible and responds in a timely fashion to changing requirements, priorities, and short deadlines.
Company: Defense Intelligence Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Security
Job Location: Colorado Springs, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A