Website Defense Logistics Agency
Coordinates with the customer when a Change Notice is received in order to make applicable updates to the Bill of Materials (BOM).
Please note, during the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Agency is operating in a maximum telework posture for all telework ready employees occupying a telework eligible position.
May work with higher-level Equipment Specialists to recommend revisions to repair manuals, technical bulletins and supply catalog data.
Serves as point of contact for Managed Consumable and LSN technical issues effecting requisitioning actions and material shortages.
Creates Material Master Records (MMR) for Managed Consumables and Local Stock Numbers (LSNs) and enters the appropriate data.
Researches and recommends sources of supply, or cross references substitutes for items including local stock numbers, national stock numbers and alternate sources for non-standard material.
- COVID19: All Federal Employees must be fully vaccinated by November 22, 2021. Please see Additional Information.
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Non-Exempt
- Appointment is subject to the completion of a favorable suitability or fitness determination, where reciprocity cannot be applied; unfavorably adjudicated background checks will be grounds for removal.
- Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
- Security Requirements: Non-Critical Sensitive
- This position requires an Acquisition, Technology and Logistics Level I certification in the Production, Quality and Manufacturing Career Field within 24 months, unless a Position Requirements Waiver is approved to extend.
- Bargaining Unit Status: Yes
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Tour of Duty: Set Schedule
- Selective Service Requirement: Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service.
Company: Defense Logistics Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A