Website California Department of Motor Vehicles
The Oceanside DMV Field Office is seeking a self-motivated individual who, under the direction of the Office Manager, functions as the Administrative Manager in a busy Grade IV office providing driver license, vehicle registration and other program related services to the public; oversees the daily operation of the field office; plans, assigns and directs the work of staff, including new program implementation; and determines the accuracy and completeness of data entered into the automated system.
- The position(s) require(s) a valid California Drivers License (CDL). You must answer the questions addressing your CDL on your application.
- Ensure you provide your CDL number, class, expiration date, and any endorsements and/or restrictions.
- Do NOT include ANY confidential information on any documents you submit for a job vacancy, such as your Examination/Employment Application (STD. 678), resume, or educational transcripts. Confidential information that should be excluded or removed from these documents includes, but is not limited to, your Social Security number (SSN), birthdate, student identification number, driver license number (unless required), photograph, basis of eligibility, examination results, Limited Examination and Appointment Program (LEAP) status, gender, marital status, ethnicity, and age. Confidential information on STD. 678s submitted electronically online, such as SSN, will automatically be redacted upon submission.
- Using the online application system as specified in this announcement is the preferred method of applying for civil service job opportunities; however, applicants may instead apply by way of U.S. mail, parcel delivery or courier service, or in person, as set forth in this announcement.
Possession of the Minimum Qualifications will be verified prior to interview and/or appointment. If you are meeting the Minimum Qualifications with education, you must include your unofficial transcripts/diploma for verification. If it is determined that you do not meet the Minimum Qualifications, your name will be removed or withheld from the eligibility list, rendering your eligibility as inactive and ineligible to be hired for the position. Candidates whose names have been withheld from an eligibility list may file an appeal with the State Personnel Board.
- Selected candidate will be required to participate in the DMV Pull Notice Program.
- The position(s) require(s) a Background Investigation be cleared prior to being hired.
Company: California Department of Motor Vehicles
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A