Website California Department of Motor Vehicles
As an MST, you will provide citizens of complaint process and be responsible for an assigned, routine segment of budget and expenditure report; prepare monthly statistical and time reports; prepare and modify written correspondence; assist in the completion of performance measures; represent the Area on assigned to special projects as directed; as needed, act as backup to the Office Technician; assist district offices with questions pertaining to Area procedures; and perform other duties as required.
- In Tax Compliance: Performs the most routine work of tax law enforcement.
- In Budgeting, Auditing or Management Analysis: Prepares less difficult budgeting, auditing, technical, or related reports, and may be responsible for an assigned routine segment of budgeting, auditing or related work.
- In Accounting: Takes corrective action on balance reports and may maintain less complex accounting records.
- In Program Analysis: Performs the less complex gathering and analysis of program information.
- In Data Processing: Performs the less difficult systems analysis and may be assigned a routine segment of systems analysis..
Company: California Department of Motor Vehicles
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A