Website U.S. Department of Justice
As needed, additional positions may be filled using this announcement. Salary contains multiple grades/steps. In most cases, the salary is set at the minimum salary for the grade applicant(s) is selected. This position is also being announced to All U.S. Citizens and Nationals under 22-CAE-11290456-DE
- Resolving hardware/software interface and interoperability problems;
- Designing, developing, testing, implementing and managing internet, intranet, and extranet litigation support and IT activities, including technical management of websites.
- Providing customer support services including installation, configuration, troubleshooting, customer assistance, and training in response to user requirements;
- Providing recommendations to litigation team regarding software, hardware and other methods of database management for effective and efficient use of the litigation support technology;
- Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems, networks, and data through the planning, analysis, development, implementation, maintenance, and enhancement of information systems security programs, policies, procedures, and tools;
- Planning and scheduling the installation of new or modified IT systems, database management and/or litigation support hardware and software working with customers to ensure seamless installation and minimize installation problems;
- Monitoring case management databases and working with Case Manager to analyze and define data requirements and specifications;
- Planning, creating, and coordinating litigation support services including trial preparation and presentation;
- You must meet all qualification requirements within 30 days after the closing date of this announcement and before placement in the position.
- If selected, you may be required to complete a one year probationary period.
- Time-in-Grade: Federal employees must meet time-in-grade requirements within 30 days after the closing date of this announcement.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or National.
- You must be registered for Selective Service, if applicable.
- Background investigation, credit check, and drug test required.
- You must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccine, subject only to such exceptions as required by law.
Company: U.S. Department of Justice
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A