Website DTE Energy
DTE is one of the nation’s largest diversified energy companies. Our electric and gas companies have fueled our customer’s homes and Michigan’s progress for more than a century. And as Michigan’s largest source of renewable energy, we’re creating a cleaner, healthier environment to power our future. We’re also serving communities beyond Michigan, where our affiliated businesses offer renewable energy, emission control technologies, and energy services to industries in 19 states.
- Mentors and provides guidance/direction for less experienced engineers.
- Conducts studies and analyses to assist in the resolution of engineering-related issues; may assist with developing engineering standards and practices.
- Develops, coordinates, and directs critical projects or field engineering assignments that are large or complex.
- Develops presentations of engineering-related projects to stakeholders.
- Develops models and analyzes data to support improvement programs, techniques and solutions.
- Leads or plays key role on process improvement teams.
- Applies strong knowledge and background of engineering and scientific principles and practices in a variety of assignments.
- Initiates or performs engineering studies, proposing solutions or recommending alternatives.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Proficiency in computer applications relevant for field
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organization skills
- Developed planning and continuous improvement skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Company: DTE Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Flint, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A