Associate Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineer (Water Treatment Plant Improvements) Salary Info: $125,460 – $152,496 Annually, Plus Excellent Benefits + Retirement Opens online at on Monday, January 4, 2021 Online applications must be received by 4:30 p.m., Friday, January 22, 2021 Internal Reference # 20-123 East Bay Municipal Utility District’s (EBMUD’s).The selected individual for the opening in the Water Treatment Plant Improvements Section will primarily manage various engineering design projects such as pretreatment project, disinfection improvements projects, solids handling projects, chemical systems upgrades, plant startup, plant support, and various other projects around our Water Treatment Plants. The incumbent may also be assigned to manage water treatment projects and/or construction management of water treatment plant projects.
- The most competitive candidates for the regular position in the Water Treatment Plant Improvements Section will demonstrate proficiency in: water treatment plant process fundamentals, project planning and management; construction and maintenance support and start-up; oral and written communication skills; experience with designing contract bid documents for water facilities; and engineering analyses.
- Four years of professional civil, electrical and/or mechanical engineering experience (subsequent to obtaining the degree), which is equivalent to two years of experience at EBMUD’s Assistant Engineer level; and,
- A bachelor’s degree in an ABET-accredited civil, electrical, mechanical or environmental engineering curriculum, or a
- California EIT certificate;
- California registration as a Professional Civil, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineer. Must possess a valid California driver’s license and have a satisfactory driving record.
- Must possess physical characteristics to perform the critical and
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A