Website Federal Aviation Administration
As a Management and Program Analyst, he/she uses experience applying analytical and evaluative methods and techniques to issues of customer strategy, employee engagement or organizational health that facilitate the development of written products that articulate, interpret and explain Management Services (AJG) and ATO programs and policies, including supporting content for the ATO minute. He/she provides leadership for highly complex and challenging activities under the minimal direction of a manager or executive. This work directly affects the ATO’s strategic alignment, direction and resources to accomplish its’ mission, vision and goals.
As a principal specialist, he/she develops new and innovative approaches, methodologies, and/or techniques to analyze, interpret and integrate information, to identify communication needs, and to develop informational materials that inform customers about new initiatives and programs. He/she applies fact-finding skills and investigative techniques, such as interviews, policy and procedural reviews to write and edit materials, including reports, articles, newsletters, training materials, brochures, interpretive handbooks, pamphlets, guidebooks, speeches, or video scripts to convey complex information throughout AJG and the ATO.
- This is a Level 1 (Low Risk) position which requires favorable adjudication of a National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) background investigation prior to appointment.
- Review the Additional Information Section of this vacancy announcement for important information regarding pre-employment COVID Vaccine requirement.
- Management may choose to interview all, some, or none of the referred candidates.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959.
Company: Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A