Website Federal Aviation Administration
Supports the Designated Written Test Examiner program by providing orientation and training of new examiners, providing required annual and periodic training as necessary. Coordinates unit’s schedule with regard to inspectors’ schedules, flight checks, exams, itinerary, and coordinates supervisor’s appointment schedule. Prepares reports.
Provides administrative and semi-technical related support to the supervisor, or manager, Aviation Safety Inspectors and Administrative Officer by utilizing advanced automation system tools relevant in the Safety Assurance System environment which includes, but is not limited to obtaining background data, preparing reports, reviewing applications, interviewing applicants, processing certificates, and maintaining technical and administrative files. Works under the general supervision of a Front Line Manager (FLM).
- US Citizenship is required.
- Typing Proficiency: You must self-certify on your application that you are able to type 40 words per minute. Failure to indicate this on your application will eliminate you from consideration.
- In-grade/downgrade applications will be accepted.
- Security Requirement: Low Risk (1). This position requires completion and favorable adjudication of a background investigation prior to appointment.
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959.
- Review the Additional Information Section of this vacancy announcement for important information regarding your COVID vaccine status.
Company: Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A