Website Federal Aviation Administration
The Assistant Principal Inspector (Operations) General Aviation/Part 135 serves as a full assistant to a Principal Inspector (Operations) General Aviation/Part 135 performing the full range of certification, surveillance and inspection duties for assigned air carriers, air operators, air agencies, airmen, and designees. Has program responsibility to assure that assigned organizations meet Federal Aviation Regulations with respect to operations programs. Assists in the establishment of work programs for inspection and surveillance.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959.
- Must submit an SF50 (See Required Documents)
- Designated or Random Drug Testing required.
- Not more than two separate incidents involving Federal aviation regulations violations in the last 5 years;
- Valid State driver’s license;
- Fluency in the English language;
- No chemical dependencies or drug abuse that could interfere with job performance; and
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Company: Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A