Website Federal Bureau of Investigation
FBI Special Agents apply their professional expertise and unique skill sets to their work every day and that includes law enforcement and military backgrounds. As an FBI Special Agent with a military or law enforcement background, you can apply your tactical skills, leadership, integrity and teamwork to gathering evidence or helping to dismantle a criminal enterprise.
- Upon graduation from the FBI Academy, be available to transfer to one of the FBI’s 56 Field Offices, including San Juan, Puerto Rico or remote resident agencies (satellite offices) to meet the needs of the FBI. Special Agents rarely return to their processing office. Applicants should ensure that their families are prepared for and support this move.
- Adhere to strict standards of conduct.
- Pass all physical fitness requirements; must be physically fit to complete training at the FBI Academy at Quantico, VA, and maintain a high level of fitness throughout your career.
- Pass a medical exam, which includes, but is not limited to, meeting visual and hearing standards.
- Undergo a rigorous background investigation, credit checks and a polygraph in order to obtain a Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Clearance.
- Successfully complete approximately 19 weeks of employment as a Special Agent trainee, while housed at the FBI Academy at Quantico.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a U.S.-accredited college or university.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with at least six months driving experience.
- Be able to obtain a Top Secret SCI Clearance.
- Meet the FBI’s Employment Eligibility requirements.
- Be at least 23 years old and not have reached your 37th birthday on appointment.
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Have two years of full-time professional work experience (see work experience waiver for exceptions).
Company: Federal Bureau of Investigation
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Little Rock, AR, US
Application Deadline: N/A