Website Federal Bureau of Investigation
As an FBI Computer Scientist (CS), you will provide technical assistance to advance FBI investigations by using your technical skills and through effective communication and collaboration with team members and private-sector and partner agencies. You will collaborate with an elite group of technology professionals, as well as Agents and Analysts, in a dynamic, state-of-the-art environment where you’ll design, develop and test tools and systems to prevent cybercrimes and ensure our nation’s security.
- Develop and implement custom tools and methods and use, troubleshoot and modify existing tools and methods to identify, isolate, preserve and analyze digital data.
- Provide technical assistance in conducting investigative interviews, searches and other investigative and operational activity.
- Perform liaison and outreach with private-sector and other government entities.
- Testify in court.
- Use existing cyber tools and seek out innovative tools/methods to solve the problems of today, but also evolving problems of tomorrow.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must be able to obtain a Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Clearance.
- Meet the FBI’s Employment Eligibility requirements.
- Conviction of a felony.
- Violation of the FBI Employment Drug Policy.
- Default on a student loan insured by the U.S. government.
- Failure of an FBI-administered urinalysis drug test.
- Knowingly or willfully engaged in acts or activities designed to overthrow the U.S. government by force.
- Failure to pay court ordered child support.
- Failure to file federal, state, or local income tax returns.
Company: Federal Bureau of Investigation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Accounting
Job Location: Pueblo, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A