Website Farm Credit Administration
If you are looking to start a career that is equally rewarding as is challenging, FCA US LLC (FCA) is a great place to start. We are looking for Warehouse employees at FCA’s MOPAR Parts Distribution Center in Streetsboro, Ohio. Join the MOPAR team and a part of supplying 1st class performance original equipment parts to your local Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and RAM dealerships. Applicants will only be considered for Streetsboro, Ohio. Please apply only if you are interested in working in Streetsboro, Ohio See below for starting pay rates by job type. Applicants will only be considered for Streetsboro, Ohio. Production/Warehouse employees perform a variety of functions. In this role, the selected individual will be responsible for putting parts away, retrieving parts, loading and unloading cages. Employees in this role stand and walk for long periods of time. A normal work day consists of pushing, twisting and pulling parts, along with reaching and grasping for objects.
- Meet the hourly requirements of the position
- Work different shifts and/or Work weekends
- Work in hot and/or cold environments
- Work around heavy equipment or manufacturing machinery
- Wear safety equipment such as safety glasses, sleeves, earplugs and steel-toed shoes
- Stand or walk for long periods of time each day
- Frequently bend, stoop, reach and lift up to 40 pounds
- Work in tight or closed in spaces
- Regularly climb up to 40 feet in the air on a ladder/man lift
- You must have a high school diploma, GED or higher degree
- You must currently be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- You must currently be at least 18 years of age.
Company: Farm Credit Administration (FCA)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Akron, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A