Website Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
This position is located in the Division of Risk Management Supervision, Phoenix, AZ Field Office of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and performs highly complex and/or sensitive bank examinations, investigations, and trust related activities and enforcement responsibilities of one of the nation’s largest and most complex financial institutions.
- Provides on-the-job training and coaching, during examination to ensure that examination policies, procedures, and guidelines are consistently and accurately applied.
- Conducts comprehensive risk-scoped trust and securities-related examinations and investigations of institutions entailing complex scenarios, including analyzing unusual, non-traditional, high-risk products and services as well as emerging technologies and significant third party relationships with a focus on identifying trust and securities-related risk.
- Prepares and submits confidential reports of examination, or other supervisory correspondence.
- Participates in and presents at, meetings, conferences with other regulators, bankers, community groups, and trade associations.
- Maintains an informed position on the assigned organization, performing activities related to the review, analysis, and processing of reports of examination, and other duties of an administrative nature involving the assigned organization.
- Reviews all developments applicable to insured financial institutions and their affiliates in the assigned organization, including reporting and regulatory changes, as well as new activities and products.
- Meets with bank officials, and/or boards of directors, to present the findings of the examination and recommend corrective actions.
- Directs and coordinates the work of others performing trust examination activities including participation in examinations, investigations, or analyses of large, complex institutions that are not part of the assigned organization.
Company: Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A