Website Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
The Community Affairs Branch (CAB) serves the FDIC, the lending community, community organizations, other partners and the public by helping financial institutions identify and meet their community’s credit and other economic inclusion needs. As a Community Affairs Assistant, the incumbent reports to the Community Affairs Regional Manager (RM) and performs various tasks necessary to carry out the mission of the national and regional CAB. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting regional staff in all events and activities; to include all elements of the FDIC economic inclusion initiatives, Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) and community development. as well as other priorities and goals as they are assigned.
- Provides written and verbal reports to the Community Affairs Regional Manager.
- Delivers Money Smart Training and Train-the-Trainer sessions and assists with the development and production of training materials.
- Attends meetings with community and faith-based organizations, government officials, bankers, and other entities for the purpose of building alliance memberships or otherwise promoting the goals and objectives of the Community Affairs Branch.
- Serves as a point of contact for information exchange for Community Affairs Reporting and Events System (CARES) and various Community Affairs Project initiatives that are non-controversial in nature.
- Processes requests for materials to be used for outreach events and related activities.
- Creates brochures, logos, and other graphics and training materials to be used for various marketing or information tools during outreach and networking activities.
- Prepares letters, communications, and materials needed to conduct community development outreach activities.
Company: Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A