Website Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
This position is located in the DCP, KC Region, Des Moines FO of the FDIC & provides support in the areas of examinations, investigations, & other activities relating to consumer protection, fair lending & civil rights laws & regulations. If selectee is currently assigned to the Cedar Rapids FO, they will remain in their current location.
- Prepares and submits confidential reports of examination, detailed consultation memorandums and other materials as required.
- Meets with bank officials and/or board of directors to discuss findings of the examination.
- Conducts, oversees, or directs highly complex and/or sensitive bank examinations, investigations and other activities relating to consumer protection, fair lending and civil rights laws and regulations.
- Serves as a key field office representative responsible for planning and conducting comprehensive compliance examination activities throughout his/her assigned geographical area.
- Provides advice, counsel and on-the-job training in applicable compliance examination and investigative techniques.
Company: Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Des Moines, IA, US
Application Deadline: N/A