Website Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
These positions are located in the Indianapolis, IN and Louisville, KY Field Offices of the Division of Depositor and Consumer Protection, Chicago Region, of the FDIC and provides support in the areas of examination, investigations, and other activities related to consumer protection, fair lending and civil rights laws and regulations.
- Participates in meetings, presentations, and educational forums with other regulators, bankers, community groups, and trade associations. Serves as a lead resource and participant in outreach activities directed at bankers and community groups.
- Serves, on occasion, as an instructor in core schools or other regional or national training sessions. May serve as a presenter/instructor during field territory training sessions and staff meetings.
- Meets with bank officials and/or Boards of Directors to present the findings of the examinations, recommended corrective actions, and Matters Requiring Board Attention.
- Serves as a key field territory representative. Responsible for planning and conducting comprehensive compliance and CRA examinations of institutions of all sizes and risk profiles including the largest, most complex or problem institutions. This also includes analyzing unusual, nontraditional, and highest risk products and services as well as emerging technologies and significant third party relationships with a focus on identifying consumer harm.
- Prepares reports of examination for general compliance examinations, fair lending reviews, and CRA performance evaluations, and as circumstances dictate, coordinates joint and concurrent examination activities with examination teams from other divisions and/or agencies.
Company: Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Louisville, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A