Website Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
The position is that of Senior Compliance Examiner, with assignment to a Regional Office or to a Field Office. Under the supervision of the Field Supervisor or Supervisory Examiner, the incumbent serves as a key management representative and recognized technical authority responsible for planning and directing the supervisory efforts of one of the nation’s largest and most complex financial institutions.
- Prepares reports of examination for general compliance examinations, fair lending reviews, and CRA performance evaluations, and as circumstances dictate, coordinates joint and concurrent examination activities with examination teams from other divisions and/or agencies.
- Participates in meetings, presentations, and educational forums with other regulators, bankers, community groups, and trade associations. Serves as a lead resource and participant in outreach activities directed at bankers and community groups.
- Serves as a key field territory representative. Responsible for planning and conducting comprehensive compliance and CRA examinations of institutions of all sizes and risk profiles including the largest, most complex or problem institutions. This also includes analyzing unusual, nontraditional, and highest risk products and services as well as emerging technologies and significant third party relationships with a focus on identifying consumer harm.
- Meets with bank officials and/or Boards of Directors to present the findings of the examinations, recommended corrective actions, and Matters Requiring Board Attention.
- Serves, on occasion, as an instructor in core schools or other regional or national training sessions. May serve as a presenter/instructor during field territory training sessions and staff meetings.
Company: Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A