Website Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
This position is located in the Division of Risk Management Supervision, Atlanta Regional Office of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and provides support in the areas of supervision and examination.
- Performs activities related to the review, analysis and processing of reports of examination, applications and investigations.
- Assists in the direction of financial institution supervision and examination functions, with a view toward assessing risk, as well as strengthening and improving the condition of the institutions within a portfolio. Appraises the financial condition, business initiatives and future prospects of financial organizations and affiliates to assess the potential risk to the deposit insurance funds.
- Prepares written assessments of the financial condition and future prospects for financial institutions. Prepares summary findings, memorandums and recommendations for the Regional Director, as well as correspondence directed to Washington.
- Provides technical advice, counsel and guidance to field bank examiners and lower graded case managers on special situations, examinations, including quality and content of examination reports, or investigations involving banks or companies in portfolio (caseload).
- Communicates with financial institution management and the general public and effectively responds to or resolves issues.
- Reviews all developments applicable to insured financial institutions and their affiliates including accounting changes, reporting changes and regulatory changes.
- Analyzes financial and other information filed or reported in accordance with regulatory requirements, as well as information from other sources.
- Employee may be relocated to any duty location to meet management needs.
- Completion Of Financial Disclosure May Be Required.
Company: Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A