Website Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
This position is located in the Legal Division, Labor and Employment Field, Dallas Regional Office of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and provides support in the areas of legal advice concerning labor relations laws and employment laws and regulations, and handles related investigations and administrative enforcement proceedings.
- Prepares and negotiates service contracts and documents for leasing of office space and office equipment.
- Provides advice and guidance in matters involving federal laws, regulations and agency policies governing employment, equal opportunity, conduct, performance and other personnel issues.
- Represents the Corporation in administrative and federal court proceedings on labor, employment, civil rights, and other personnel issues.
- Provides day to day legal advice and counsel on issues involving federal labor laws, negotiations, labor grievances and arbitration, and other labor relations matters.
- Employment Conditions.
- Completion of Financial Disclosure may be required.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Registration with the Selective Service.
- Bar membership required.
Company: Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A