Website Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
The position is that of Field Supervisor (Compliance) functioning under the direct supervision of the Assistant Regional Director (ARD), is responsible for the overall management and direction of the Corporation’s consumer compliance examination program within an assigned geographic area.
- Maintains a working knowledge of financial institutions and economic trends in the territory by conducting appropriate off-site analyses. Monitors and analyzes trends in the territory’s financial institutions.
- Meets with financial institution officials and/or boards of directors to discuss the findings of examinations or other supervisory concerns.
- Manages and directs the Corporation’s consumer compliance examination program within an assigned geographic area.
- Independently and through subordinate supervisor(s) performs the full range of supervisory duties including: assessing work performance and correcting deficiencies; recommending promotions, awards, disciplinary/adverse actions and other relevant personnel actions; providing input on core staffing and grade distribution; and fulfilling labor relations responsibilities.
- Performs secondary-level reviews and ensures that work products from the territory, including reports of examination, are of high quality and meet applicable policies and guidelines.
Company: Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hoover, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A