Website Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
The position is located in the Division of Insurance and Research, Data Applications Section, conducts financial and economic research in support of the Corporation to identify, monitor existing and emerging aggregate risks to the deposit insurance fund.
- Participates in the production of FDIC publications to disseminate analysis to supervisory personnel, senior management of the Corporation, other regulators, the industry and the public.
- Performs complex mathematical and statistical calculations related to industry analysis.
- Performs analysis, using appropriate software tools, of the financial services industry, the financial market, FDIC-insured commercial banks and thrifts, with particular emphasis on developments affecting insured institutions.
- Performs financial analyses related to identifying existing and emerging aggregate risks to the Corporation’s deposit insurance fund.
- Presents analytical results to the management and professional staff of the Division, the FDIC and other organizations with an interest in these topics.
- Gathers, analyzes, and prepares financial information pertaining to the financial services industry, the financial markets, FDIC-insured commercial banks and thrifts, with particular emphasis on those developments impacting insured institutions.
Company: Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A