Website Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
There is one vacancy located in the Division of Depositor and Consumer Protection, San Francisco Region, that may be filled in either the Portland, OR Field Office or the Seattle, WA Field Office. The incumbent serves as first-line supervisor responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating work of a team of Examiners.
- Assesses work performance and related behaviors; seeks to secure correction of deficiencies as noted and promotes continuing employee improvement.
- Counsels examiners on policy, procedure, law, regulations, guidance, examination techniques, and other matters relating to the technical and administrative aspects of their work.
- Implements the FDIC’s Career Development Plans and Performance Management Program for assigned employees which includes; determining training/development needs, assisting employees in preparing their individual development plans, monitoring their progress in meeting developmental goals, evaluating their performance, providing employees with ongoing feedback on their performance.
- Conducts compliance examinations and CRA evaluations of insured depository institutions, including examinations of insured depository institutions that exhibit problem characteristics. Also required to assist in the completion of examinations.
- In the absence of the Field Supervisor, assumes responsibility for the activities and affairs of the office.
- Meets with insured depository institution officials and/or boards of directors to discuss the findings of examinations.
- Manages and develops a team of Examiners by planning and preparing schedules for completion of work, prioritizing and assigning work to subordinates based on priorities, capabilities and developmental needs of employees.
- Responsible for the quality of reports of examination produced by examiners assigned to the team.
Company: Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A