Website Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
This position is located in the Division of DCP, Kansas City Region, of the FDIC and provides support in the areas of examinations, investigations, and other activities relating to consumer protection, fair lending and civil rights laws and regulations. One (1) position is located in the Springfield FO & one (1) position is located in the Minneapolis FO.
- Meets with bank officials and/or board of directors to discuss findings of the examination.
- Prepares and submits confidential reports of examination, detailed consultation memorandums and other materials as required.
- Serves as a key field office representative responsible for planning and conducting comprehensive compliance examination activities throughout his/her assigned geographical area.
- Provides advice, counsel and on-the-job training in applicable compliance examination and investigative techniques.
- Conducts, oversees, or directs highly complex and/or sensitive bank examinations, investigations and other activities relating to consumer protection, fair lending and civil rights laws and regulations.
Company: Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A