Website Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
The position is that of Senior Examiner, Information Technology (IT) with assignment to a Regional Office or to a Field Office. Under the supervision of the Regional Director, Deputy Regional Director, an Assistant Regional Director, Field Supervisor, or Supervisory Examiner, the incumbent serves as a recognized technical authority in the area of IT supervision and is considered a national resource to be utilized as needed to carry out the Corporation’s supervisory responsibilities.
- Oversees or performs activities related to supervisory responsibilities involving the assigned organization, including memoranda and recommendations for the Regional Director; drafting policies and correspondence directed to the FDIC Washington Office, other regulatory agencies, and outside parties; preparing written reports summarizing the results of analyses or to inform senior management of significant events or issues.
- Directs and conducts IT examination functions, assesses risk, strengthens and improves the condition of the assigned Significant Service Providers (SSP) and its affiliates.
- Leads or participates in high-level examination activities at other organizations such as other SPs and financial institutions conducting horizontal analysis activities, discovery reviews, cybersecurity and cyber infrastructure initiatives, and other special projects as needed.
- Acts as the Corporation authority and spokesperson communicating highly technical information, both orally and in writing, to audiences within and outside RMS, including FDIC officials or private sector executives, other managers, and congressional staff and committees.
- Serves as a resource providing technical advice and training to examiners and other appropriate personnel, and contributes to policymaking initiatives pertaining to technical competencies.
Company: Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A