Website Federal Law Enforcement
The Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers (FLETC), through strategic partnerships, prepares the federal law enforcement community to safeguard America’s people, property, and institutions.” ” We are a unique inter-agency organization preparing the next generation of law enforcement officers to meet our Nation’s most pressing security challenges
- Analyzing the department’s IT investment portfolio structure and reconciles it with the component business processes to determine the appropriate structure for the component’s investment portfolio.
- Reviewing, analyzing, interpreting, and disseminating complex regulations, directives, fiscal and budgetary policies, and guidelines.
- Identifying potential budgetary surpluses and deficits and recommending strategies for resolution.
- Conducting, analyzing, and supporting all IT acquisition management activities.
- Approving IT acquisitions that comply with applicable regulations, policies, and guidance.
- Formulating long-range capital planning policies and implementing strategies and management guidelines for a complex and changing IT investment portfolio.
- Preparing resource plans and budget submissions to reflect the allocation of resources needed to achieve investment objectives.
- This is not a bargaining unit position.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- You may be required to work weekends and federal holidays.
- This position is eligible for telework based on agency policy.
- You will need to set up direct deposit so we can pay you.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position..
Company: Federal Law Enforcement
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A