The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has an immediate need to employ residents of Baton Rouge, Louisiana as temporary local hires to assist with disaster response and recovery efforts. Local hire employees are local residents who aid in the recovery of the community and help their fellow citizens in the recovery process. Apply for this exciting opportunity!
- Producing reports using established formats on required forms.
- Making copies, filing, and scanning documents.
- Using Microsoft Office computer software to support administrative assignments.
- Entering information into excel spreadsheets.
- Setting up files and producing file folder labels.
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to be considered for this position.
- Please review “Other Information” section for additional conditions.
- Selective service registration is required for males born after 12/31/59.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baton Rouge, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A