The ideal candidate for this position will be certified on both sit-down and stand-up forklifts, have the ability to obtain/maintain a CDL, drive trucks up to 26,000 lbs. on a regular basis, and operate a computer terminal. This position starts at a hourly rate of $21.87 (WG-06). Apply for this exciting opportunity to become a member of the Logistics Management Directorate team of the Office of Response and Recovery within FEMA.
- Operating a forklift to move material and equipment.
- Operating a computer terminal to record data.
- Verifying the quantity and quality of items received.
- Assisting in the efficient storage and arrangement of materials, following Agency procedures and regulations.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Government credit card.
- Selective Service registration required..
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baton Rouge, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A