The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is calling on those who want to help protect American interests and secure our Nation. DHS Components work collectively to prevent terrorism; secure borders and our transportation systems; protect the President and other dignitaries; enforce and administer immigration laws; safeguard cyberspace; and ensure resilience to disasters. We achieve these vital missions through a diverse workforce spanning hundreds of occupations. Make an impact; join DHS. When disaster strikes, America looks to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Now FEMA looks to you. Join our team and use your talent to support Americans in their times of greatest need. FEMA prepares the nation for all hazards and manages Federal response and recovery efforts following any national incident. We foster innovation, reward performance and creativity, and provide challenges on a routine basis with a well-skilled, knowledgeable, high performance workforce. Please visit www.fema.gov for additional information.
- Monitoring and evaluating grantee progress and providing technical assistance to grantees
- Providing grants administration, communication and support to the Risk Analysis Branch Chief regarding risks, issues and dependencies within the programs.
- Functioning as the Risk Analysis Branch grants management subject matter expert
- Facilitating the process of grant awarding, monitoring and close out.
- Analyzing grants for prioritization and alignment with regional and strategic objectives.
- Current federal employees must meet time-in-grade requirements.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Government credit card.
- Please review “Other Information” section for additional key requirements.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- Selective Service registration required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Beaumont, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A