The ideal candidate for this position will be highly organized and have a broad understanding of applied statistics in order to perform both quantitative and qualitative analyses. This position starts at a salary of $89,834 if selected at the GS-12 or at a salary of $106,823 if selected at the GS-13. Apply for this exciting opportunity to become a member of the Federal Insurance and Mitigation Administration team within FEMA.
- Leveraging programing languages and software (e.g. SQL, R, Tableau, etc.) to query, analyze and display data
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Collecting, analyzing, and reporting on program data and program outcomes to various stakeholders
- Leveraging statistical best practices to develop program improvement solutions
- Working with management to prioritize program statistical analysis needs
- Developing models, forecasts and visualizations based on generally accepted statistical methods
- Representing agency and presenting key data driven statistical findings to management and various stakeholders.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen to be considered for this position.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Government credit card.
- Selective Service registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Panama City, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A