The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is calling on those who want to help protect American interests and secure our Nation. DHS Components work collectively to prevent terrorism; secure borders and our transportation systems; protect the President and other dignitaries; enforce and administer immigration laws; safeguard cyberspace; and ensure resilience to disasters. We achieve these vital missions through a diverse workforce spanning hundreds of occupations. Make an impact; join DHS.
- Overseeing, managing, and ensuring an IT system is deployed and operating in accordance with all IT, cybersecurity, and privacy laws, regulations, and policies.
- Serving as the designated System Owner for IT systems used for the delivery of FEMA’s Recovery mission.
- Developing and maintaining a system roadmap, planning system modernization and end of lifecycle management, and prioritizing and authorizing work in the system backlog.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Government credit card.
- Travel will be required.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to be considered for this position.
- Selective service registration is required for males born after 12/31/59.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation..
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A