The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is calling on those who want to help protect American interests and secure our Nation. DHS Components work collectively to prevent terrorism; secure borders and our transportation systems; protect the President and other dignitaries; enforce and administer immigration laws; safeguard cyberspace; and ensure resilience to disasters. We achieve these vital missions through a diverse workforce spanning hundreds of occupations. Make an impact; join DHS.
- Provide senior leadership with program evaluation results that are utilized in the resource management process for greater program effectiveness.
- Translate programmatic requirements into specific, highly complex project plans.
- Perform a wide variety of especially difficult administrative, technical and analytical duties pertaining to program and functional related activities during all phases of the planning, programming, and budgeting process.
- Provide timely, authoritative, and sound advice and recommendations on program analysis initiatives.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to be considered for this position.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- Travel will be required.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Government credit card.
- Selective service registration is required for males born after 12/31/59.
- Please review “Other Information” section for additional key requirements.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Nacogdoches, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A