Website Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
Looking to make an impact? Why not join one of the Best Places to Work in the federal government? The Office of Energy Market Regulation (OEMR) is looking for the right candidates to join our team of passionate and dedicated professionals at the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC). We want motivated and engaged individuals who want to serve the public interest, working on regulatory and competitive market issues for the natural gas pipeline, oil pipeline, and electric industries. You will gain valuable work experience and the career boost you are looking for, while working in a dynamic and fast changing industry. Join us to help shape the future of energy markets. FERC’s mission is to ensure reliable, efficient and sustainable energy services for consumers. Using regulatory and market approaches, we work to make sure that consumers pay just and reasonable rates for their energy needs and to promote safe, reliable, secure, and efficient energy infrastructure. This position is located in the Office of Energy Market Regulation (OEMR)/Division of Pipeline Regulation. FERC is rated by Bestplacestowork.org as one of the top 10 federal agencies to work for. Join the team that will let you make a difference, in the great work environment you are looking for!
- Effectively manages staff resources to ensure programmatic responsibilities and workload requirements are met.
- Ensures staff are appropriately developed, appraised, rewarded; takes action to address performance issues.
- Serves as reviewer and coach, providing expert guidance to Energy Analysts in preparing research, reports, recommendations, orders, and other decisions for Commission consideration.
- Experience in performing and/or leading others in performing in-depth analyses of complex issues, as well as formulating sound conclusions for appropriate Commission action.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must meet specialized experience
- Must provide most recent SF-50 containing grade/step information
- Successfully complete a background investigation.
Company: Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Accounting
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A