Performs general duties in the prevention of fire and protection of life and property. Firefighting and EMS related job tasks.
- Florida certified firefighter at the time of application.
- All male applicants between the ages of 18-26 years of age must provide proof of Selective Service registration or exemption.
- Florida certified emergency medical technician (EMT) before a conditional offer is made and maintain certification as a condition of continued employment.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license or equivalent, as determined by the City, at the time of secondary application.
- Must maintain compliance with Florida Statute 633.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Paramedic
Job Location: West Palm Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A