Daniel J. Magar, LLC has worked natural disasters since 2011. We have contracts with utility companies. Also large cellular companies to keep cellular sites and land line telephone service online during and following natural disasters. We work during and after hurricanes, blizzards, fires, tornadoes, hail storms and ice storms. During deployments we use fuel and electrical teams to fulfill our commitment to our customers. We also need ones to help feed and take care of our first responders. Looking for General labors. We set up yards to assist Duke Energy in the needs of their linesmen. From everything from runners, fueling trucks, directing traffic, shuttle drivers, fueling light towers, setting up sleeping tents, handing out room keys, security, trash pickup and setting up tables for food. Looking also for prep/ line cooks. The position requires experience (Food Handlers License) in a full service restaurant kitchen on the grill, fry, saute and/or prep stations. Ability to work 12 hours, evenings and weekends is required. 3/4 Ton not required for only this department but MUST have transportation.
- Electrical teams: An electrical team consists of TWO CREW-MEMBERS capable of working long hours in inclement weather. One of the two crew-members needs to be a licensed electrician or have extensive experience in electrical work and hooking up large generators. To be considered an electrical team you MUST have a 3/4 ton or larger truck preferably a 4 wheel drive but not required. Further details and requirements will be provided later on in the application process.
- Fuel teams: A fuel team consists of TWO CREW-MEMBERS capable of working long hours in inclement weather. To be considered for a fuel team you MUST have a 3/4 ton or larger pickup truck preferably a 4 wheel drive.( required during winter deployments). Further details and requirements will be provided later on in the application process..
- Execute And Follow Orders During And After Severe Weather
- Pass Random Drug Screenings
- Possess High Moral Values And Character
- Able And Ready To Work At A Moments Notice (Possibly A Call At 3Am)
- Possess A Valid And Current Drivers License
- Have All Necessary Safety Equipment Detailed In Participant Guide
- Have Work Comp Insurance Or A Waiver From Your State
- Pass A Criminal Background Check (No Felonies)
- Own Or Have Access To A 3/4 Ton Truck Or Larger (No F150 Or 1500’s)
Qualification & Experience:
- Age: 18 – 75
- Education: GED
- Experience: Helpful but not a must
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: West Palm Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A