Responsible for protecting life and property from the hazards of fire and other emergencies. Apply fire suppression methods to control and stop property damage, save lives through rescue from fire or other hazardous environments, perform safety inspections, and provide public fire safety education. Respond to emergency calls and provide efficient and immediate care to the ill and injured. Respond to other types of call back emergencies and disasters that may occur in the community. May be required to assist neighboring communities as assigned.
- Age: 18
- Education: Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: See full description
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience as a paid on call firefighter, volunteer and/or part time or full time experience with a fire department.
- Paramedic certification
- Knowledge of Fire and Building Codes.
- Class B Driver’s License
- Fire Apparatus Operator Course
- Prior experience working with and serving in a highly racially diverse environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Paramedic
Job Location: High Point, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A