Southern Cross Ambulance is an established provider of Emergency, Critical Care and Non-Emergency ambulance transportation services within Central Texas. We have up to date equipment on all front line Ambulance fleet and educational opportunities available.
Provide appropriate Basic and Advanced Life Support medical care and transportation of the sick and injured in accordance with Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) and SouthernCross Ambulance policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Texas Department of State Health services – Paramedic Certification
- Age: 21 year old minimum
- Texas Driver License – valid and current
- Experience: Current Active TDHSHS credential
- Education: High School Diploma
- American Heart Association – Basic life support card.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A