Website Ford Motor Company
- Knowledge of key maintenance procedures and processes is necessary while having extensive knowledge of health and safety regulations and practices within a manufacturing environment to ensure adherence to standards with the aim to improve facility availability through a proactive mindset of preventative maintenance.
- Candidate must possess a solid understanding of automation equipment, repairs, and refurbishments, cleaning, and managing maintenance team members.
- Must display natural leadership and possess excellent communication skills with a great eye and attention for detail while displaying strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Successful candidate is expected to have exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Develop weekend work plans and ensure spares and consumables are available to complete scheduled tasks.
- Through Process Confirmation, verify that the assembly facility is running safely and consistently with minimal maintenance impact
- Coach team members on Safety, Quality, and Productivity, to ensure objectives are met through following standardized work
- Support, drive and raise Kaizen’s (Continuous Improvement) and coach problem resolution to the lowest levels.
- Ensure PM/CM/EM are done with integrity and quality and Facilities are maintained to the standards
- Meet and implement MOS standards and processes and achieve output targets of JPH, TTT, MTTR, MTBF, and PM scheduling as outlined in the MOS Policy Deployment.
- Build Team Leader and Team Member capability, versatility, and training
- Create a conducive work environment for the team(s) to complete their assigned responsibilities/tasks
- Support and develop short term actions through the paynter processes and reviews
- Manage absenteeism levels, employee versatility & operating assignments in the area of responsibility.
- Siemens S7 and Allen Bradly PLC fault finding and programming skills
- Ability To Analyze And Interpret Data Analysis
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Kawasaki BX, MX, ZX series Robot fault finding, repair and programming skill.
- HMI –Win CC Scada, Allen Bradley Panel View fault finding and programming skills
- SKS MIG welding experience.
- Fault finding ability, Electrical and Mechanical
- Good Behavioral And Leadership Skills
- Excellent English Oral and Written communication
- SEW – Drive fault finding and programming skill.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 – 10 Years Automation and Maintenance Experience Preferably in the Chassis Assembly Field
- Experienced with a number of systems, an expert in at least one area and working knowledge of a number of other areas of specialization
- National Diploma or degree: Mechanical/ Mechatronics /Electrical/ Automation Engineering
Company: Ford Motor Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A