Website Ford Motor Company
- Provide technical leadership in the delivery of the MMOTA (Multi Module Over The Air software updates) Solution including all aspects of the delivery cycle (behavior and performance in the field, executing the Plan of Record, and supporting the planned capabilities on the roadmap)
- Accountability in feature delivery and execution partnering with Product Owners (that own feature definition/justification re: customer experience and business value)
- Own the System Design and define the architecture by decomposing requirements into component responsibilities and defining integration points between components/nodes.
- Sign-off on test plan correctness and completeness (demonstrating ultimate accountability for the delivery)
- Perform test activities on early bring-up, prototype proofing, support incremental sprint deliveries
- Provide technical direction by translating business needs to technical feature requirements and creating a spec to guide downstream development/testing.
- Triaging issues and supporting downstream team: conformance testers, system testers, service testers, field deployments, etc.
- Ensuring FMEA, Functional Safety, Security requirements have been met as appropriate.
- All done per Agile methodology.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of and exposure to a breadth of areas across the Connectivity ecosystem (FordPass, SDN/TMC, vehicle) is an asset
- Strong written/verbal Communication skills to foster and drive a collaborative development model encompassing development and test engineers, project managers and other key stakeholders.
- Experience with Jira or another defect management system
- Familiarity with automotive industry standards
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering (Successful candidates will be required to provide proof of degree completion for the highest level of education attained. If the degree was obtained from a school outside of Canada, an Education Credential Assessment report showing Canadian equivalency is also required.)
- 3+ years of experience delivering products embedded with software development and/or Systems engineering
Company: Ford Motor Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A