Website Ford Motor Company
Technology and Enterprise Services (TES) department is passionate about Enterprise Architecture. We are adding an Analytics Solution Architect who will provide matrix support for Global Data Insight & Analytics (GDI&A) and the key big data and analytics visions for the company.
- The focus on this role is to learn architecture development and governance to integrate the various architectures from a strategy perspective and develop a robust and flexible architecture to drive and support all analytics global platforms.
- This Architecture position will support the Architecture Strategy development and delivery for key Analytics projects using the latest technologies hosted both internally and in the cloud.
- This position will be partnering with product teams and end users of the analytic platform to provide consultancy, training, and solving problems for users.
Qualification & Experience:
- Trouble shooting, performance testing and tuning
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience working with software development teams on sophisticated projects
- In-depth expertise with modern analytics tools and techniques, including data discovery, Hadoop, streaming analytics and related technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- 3 + years of Architect experience, preferably at an Enterprise Level.
- Familiarity in providing technical analytic/data solutions for applications
- Experience with Java, LINUX and other new technologies
- 5+ years of Enterprise Architect experience
- 2 + years of experience in Big Data using Hadoop, Informatica, Cloud technology concepts (Google Cloud Platform preferred) or similar tools
Company: Ford Motor Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dearborn, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A