Website Ford Motor Company
Serve as the main interface between launch and EOL process engineer by plan implement new Content, Coordinate and support any issues related to EOL. Maintain target FTT.
- Support the training with Techinical understanding of the new Content.
- Lead the repair area feedback on the Paynter meeting.
- Support the build for End Of Line Processes and validate the Man assignment and Quality Production sheets.
- Support Electrical Paynter Chart.
- Lead Plant EOL Issue to meet FTT target
- Confirm with VOME configuration are updated in central database to match part of additions, detetions, and new workstations.
- Identify and establish all first run issues and root cause analysis for each with resolution.
- Ensure workstations are updated to new process and evaluate the capability of all equipment’s to the latest EOL Standard.
- Support VOME to Test new VSCS
- Ensure Test sequence are aligned to EBS.
- Digita Logic understanding.
- Technical skills
- General attributes
- Read Schematic
- Java++ skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be Computer literate
- WERS System knowledge
- Linguistic skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Computer literacy
- B-tech or Degree Electrical Engineering
- 2-3 years motor industry or related work experience.
- Communication Skill
Company: Ford Motor Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A