Website Ford Motor Company
We are looking for Software Engineers with Full-Stack development backgrounds. They are expected to embrace Lean/Agile and Extreme Programming practices across the full stack of technologies. They will collaborate directly and continuously with product managers, product designers, full stack developers and business partners to release early and often.
- Consult with the product manager to identify minimal viable product and decompose feature set into small scoped user stories.
- Deliver application software using the cloud based architecture across full stack of technologies utilized by balanced team.
- Solve highly complex technical problems using industry best practices.
- Uses the test driven development methodology to realize the technical solution.
- Lead and Pair with other software engineers to deliver user stories.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven ability to work both individually and collaboratively
- Experience with TDD and Agile Methodologies.
- Web service delivery experience (using REST) for backend services
- Strong communication skills and ability to think above and beyond baseline requirements.
- Strong Java development experience building micro service and cloud based solutions using Spring Platform (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud), OAuth, Swagger, etc.
- Experience with software development tools (backlog management, source code management, automated and unit test management, CI/CD, etc)
- Experience with cloud environments (Azure, AWS, GCP, Pivotal Cloud Foundry or similar)
Company: Ford Motor Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dunton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A