Website Ford Motor Company
At Ford Ion Park, we are growing our expertise in battery Development and Manufacturing. Ford ION Park Quality team is seeking a highly motivated experienced candidates for Battery manufacturing professional to join the quality team. The team is composed of Technical experts, Managers and Quality Engineers who lead different areas of the battery manufacturing.
- Ensure process control documents adhere with set requirements.
- Review all product quality aspects like planning, manufacturing methods and process specifications.
- Develop and establish quality procedures and systems for inspecting plans, quality trends and technical quality proposal plans.
- Initiate programs to enhance manufacturing lines performance.
- Interact with product development committees to inspect and review engineering releases.
- Verify conformance and productivity of quality engineering system through audits and surveys.
- Coordinate with Equipment and material suppliers and customers relating to quality trends, performance and corrective action.
- Implement methods to inspect, test and evaluate reliability, precision, reliability and accuracy of processes, products and production equipment.
- Analyze quality performance utilizing using statistical and analytical tools and methods.
- Ensure on time processing of non-conforming components.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proficient in using MS-office and Minitab plus
- 3+ years experience in Quality Engineer role and responsibility.
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical, Manufacturing or Chemical Engineering or related field
- 2+ years experience in Lithium Battery manufacturing (Electrode Manufacturing, Stacking/assembly and Formation)-Cell Assembly Stacking experience.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
- Demonstrated experiences in accomplished tasks and objectives
- Cell Assembly Stacking experience.
- Proven Problem-Solving ability
- Knowledge in APQP and PPAP process
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing, Chemical Engineering or related field
Company: Ford Motor Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Romulus, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A