Website Ford Motor Company
We are looking for HR Business Advisors to join our HR team and become part of the wider Ford family. Our business is going through significant change and these opportunities would present a unique opportunity to provide a professional HR service to different areas of the business. Working alongside Senior HR Business Partners, you will partner with People Leaders, the wider HR team and HR Centre of Excellence to support delivery of people priorities and deliver meaningful projects supporting business success.
- Support implementation and administration of Organization Design and Change Management initiatives, restructuring proposals, new processes / process improvements ensuring the employee experience is prioritised throughout
- Support driving development and Ford + behaviours across the customer group
- Build and manage relationships with Business Leaders, People Leaders, Union representatives, employees across customer area
- Work with Senior HR Business Partner’s to implement HR products, processes and polices across customer area and guide employees and people leaders on policy interpretation and execution. Includes advising and coaching people leaders on performance management, compensation planning, talent acquisition and employee relations issues
- Providing professional HR support in line with business requirements
- Actively support actions to advance Diversity Equity & Inclusion and help foster an inclusive culture within customer area
- Leading on absence management cases, including regular dialogue with employees & Union partners, implementing effective return to work plans, conducting people leader awareness sessions and supporting mental health initiatives as appropriate.
- Support the Senior HR BP with implementation of culture change initiatives
- Collaborate with wider HR team and Centre of Excellence teams on agile projects focussed on people priorities aligned to customer area priorities
- Support the delivery of customer area’s resourcing and talent strategy, including internal and external recruitment campaigns and support of software talent recruitment and retention
Qualification & Experience:
- Ideally, you will have a minimum of 2 years relevant HR experience
- Ability to coach, motivate and influence at varying management levels using a pragmatic approach
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Evidence of adopting a pro-active, customer centric, solutions-focused approach
- Candidates applying should ideally be degree qualified or have a recognised equivalent qualification/ experience and CIPD qualified or working towards
- Strong team player – has ability to work flexibly and use own initiative.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate that they have taken particular steps to develop their knowledge and understanding of the role of the HR function and the skills required to perform a HR position.
- Demonstrate a drive for process improvement – To appropriately challenge and question traditional ‘ways of working’ and constantly look for opportunities to add value.
Company: Ford Motor Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dunton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A