Website Ford Motor Company
Are you passionate about how the world connects? Harnessing information to improve our future by connecting vehicles to the world around us and enhancing the lives of our customers. We are looking to hire an iOS Tech Lead within our Enterprise Connectivity function who can help us deliver the next generation of digital consumer experience and translate our visions and dreams into software products and services to shape the future of transportation. It’s an exciting time to join as we forge new teams and ventures, and embark on a challenging period of growth.
- Drive and develop common engineering XP practices and environment
- Build the Software Engineering community, develop, cross train and mentor iOS software engineers
- Align and evolve CI/CD and DevOps needs.
- Deliver valuable software product and enable product driven transformation
- Fulfil a Lead Developer role on one product within the Enterprise Connectivity Portfolio, with additional responsibility for recruitment, selection, training and development of iOS Software Engineers,
- Evidence of strong interpersonal skills to build close project team relationships.
- Strong, resultsoriented customer mindset with a strong passion to provide value to the customer
- Welldeveloped analytical and problem solving ability with a strategic mindset, ability to assess risks and propose appropriate mitigation actions based on professional judgment.
- Highly effective in working with other technical experts, Product Managers, UI/UX Designers and business stakeholders
- Excellent communicator to stakeholders at different levels, across diverse regional and skill teams the ability to articulate complex information succinctly and accurately.
- Strong drive for results with ability to motivate/ inspire diverse teams to deliver complex solutions.
- A passion for Agile Software development practices within a Product Driven Organization
- A passion to develop software engineering skills of self and team, Team leadership experience welcomed
- High degree of initiative, selfmotivation and ability to work autonomously, with the ability to balance day to day deliverables with focus on strategy, planning and analysis
- Evidence of taking the initiative and organizing peak workload
Company: Ford Motor Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A